Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot chicken noodle soup recipe. To cook crockpot chicken noodle soup you need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare One of whole chicken.
- Get one of onion halved.
- You need one of garlic head of peeled.
- You need of spice blend.
- Prepare of ______.
- Use four of celery stalks of.
- Prepare of chicken bones.
- Prepare of ______.
- Take two of celery stalks of.
- Provide one of onion.
- Prepare of spaghetti halved.
- Get of chicken leftover.
Steps to make Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Wash and dry chicken. Then rub with spice blend. I used salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, dried basil, and dried oregano..
- Place halved onion on bottom of crockpot then chicken and garlic..
- Cook on high for 4 hours..
- This step is optional but I turned my oven broiler on and placed the chicken under the broiler for 5-10 minutes to crisp the skin..
- Cut up the chicken according to desired serving. I'll explain how I butcher my chicken at the end..
- Add 4-8 cups of water, celery, and bones of the chicken to the remaining liquid in the crockpot..
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Then, using a fine mesh strainer, strain the liquid to produce chicken stock..
- I cooked the chicken in the morning and had it for dinner, then let the broth cook overnight and used the chicken broth for chicken noodle soup for the next morning lunch..
- For the soup, I julienne celery and onion, then sweated that off in a pan before adding the stock..
- I then brought the stock up to a boil and added dried spaghetti, which I broke in half first..
- To serve, I had leftover shredded chicken in a bowl and the added the soup and noodles, and topped with a soft-boiled egg..
If you find this Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.