Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup recipe. To make chicken soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Soup:
- Take 4 of skinless chicken thighs, cleaned.
- Provide 1/4 cup of vermicelli.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Provide 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Use 3 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, for frying.
Instructions to make Chicken Soup:
- In a pressure cooker, heat the vegetable oil and fry the chicken thighs for 3 min..
- Add the onion, bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, white pepper, nutmeg, and salt. Cover with 2 liters of water and close pressure cooker securely..
- Cook for 25 min at highest pressure (achieved when steam starts escaping). Remove from heat and let pressure drop before opening cooker cover (achieved when all steam escapes)..
- Strain the chicken broth into a cooking pot. Make sure you remove the cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, and the onion. Remove bones from chicken; cut the chicken into small pieces and add them to the broth..
- Add the lemon juice and vermicelli. Season with salt and place the pot on medium heat for 5 min before serving the soup..
If you find this Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.