Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gooey Butter Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gooey Butter Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gooey butter cake recipe. You can have gooey butter cake using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gooey Butter Cake:
- Provide of for the bottom layer:.
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix (15.25oz.).
- Use 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter (melted but not hot).
- Take of for the top layer:.
- Take 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Provide 2 of large eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of melted butter (but not hot).
- Take 16 oz of powdered sugar.
- Take of topping:.
- Use 1 of powdered sugar for dusting.
Instructions to make Gooey Butter Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients for bottom layer. Beat well. Will be very thick but spreadable..
- Spray a 8×11.5×2 inch baking pan with non stick spray. Just a little, mostly the sides..
- Spread cake batter mix across entire bottom..
- In another bowl prepare the top layer. First beat cream cheese until creamy..
- Add egg, vanilla and butter. Beat well until nice and smooth..
- Stir in powdered sugar and beat agian until smooth..
- Pour cream cheese mix over the cake mix..
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. It should jiggle a little, and top should be golden brown..
- Remove from oven and let cool about 20 minutes…
- Sprinkle with a dusting of powdered sugar..
- Serve warm or cool..
If you find this Gooey Butter Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.