Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy hot Peas mixed with beef#seasonal ingredients recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy hot Peas mixed with beef#seasonal ingredients recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy hot peas mixed with beef#seasonal ingredients recipe. To make spicy hot peas mixed with beef#seasonal ingredients you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy hot Peas mixed with beef#seasonal ingredients:
- Provide 1/2 kg of boiled peas.
- Use 1/2 kg of boiled meat.
- Get 2 of carrots.
- Take 1 bunch of spring onion.
- Provide 1 of red onion.
- You need 2 bunch of corriander.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take of Ginger root grated.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- Take 3 of tomato puree.
- You need 1/2 piece of green chillie.
- Use 1 cup of beef broth.
- Get 1 of green bell pepper.
Instructions to make Spicy hot Peas mixed with beef#seasonal ingredients:
- Assemble all ingredients in a working area..
- Place a pan with oil on heat n add your chopped onions the stem of spring onion n the red onion n saute.
- Add garlic n carrots n cook for 3 mins..
- Add boiled meat,chopped coriander stem n stir continually for 3 mins.
- Add boiled meat n stir continually for 3 mins.
- Add the spring onion leaves n peas.
- Add beef broth n cook covered for 5 mins.
- Turn the heat off.
- N add chopped corrander leaves,mix inn n serve.
If you find this Spicy hot Peas mixed with beef#seasonal ingredients recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.