Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably purchase many food items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef kofta curry recipe. To make beef kofta curry you only need 32 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef kofta curry:
- You need of Ingredients For making kofta.
- Use 1/2 kg of Beef Qeema.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lehsan, adrak paste.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Brown onion.
- Provide 1 tsp of Zeera powder.
- You need to taste of Namak.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lal Mirch powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Khaskhas.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Baisan bhuna.
- You need 2-3 of Green chilli.
- Prepare of Dhaniya 2 tbsp chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ajwain.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Take of For Gravy.
- Take 1 of Onion paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of Brown onion.
- You need 3-4 of Loung.
- Use 2-3 of Hari Elaichi.
- Take 1 tbsp of Adrak, Lehsan paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lal Mirch powder.
- Provide 1 cup of Dahi.
- Prepare of Tomatoes 1 puree.
- Take 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- Get to taste of Namak.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Provide 2 cups of Pani.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare of Hara dhaniya, mirch for garnish.
Instructions to make Beef kofta curry:
- Qeemay mein sub ingredients dal ke chopper mein achi trha pees kar is ke balls bana lain..
- Oil mein hari Elaichi, loung dal kar khusboo anay take fry karen,.
- Ab pyaz dal kar halka sunehri honay take fry karen phir adrak lehsan paste dal dain or 2 minutes take cook karen..
- Ab Namak, lal Mirch powder, haldi, dhaniya powder, zeera powder dal kar 5-7 minutes pakaen, tomatoes puree dalen or pani dal dain 1/2 cup..
- Ab dahi dalen or oil alag ho janey take achi trha bhonen.
- 1/2 cup Pani dalen or koftay dal kar 20-25 minutes dhak kar pakaen, jab take koftay gul jaen..
- Akhir mein Garam masala dalen. Or hara dhaniya sy garnish kar ke serve karen.
If you find this Beef kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.