Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup recipe. To make vegetable soup you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Soup:
- Get of Option: I normally start out with 1 large can or bottle of V8 juice… fill the can or bottle with water and mix in 5-7 quart pot.
- Use of This time I did not have any V8 juice. I used one 24 ounce of crushed tomatoes, filling the can four times with water. Added to pot.
- Get of While the liquids are cooking on low heat. Prep:.
- You need 5-6 of Medium potatoes, peeled and cut into large bite size pieces.
- Provide 5/6 of large carrots cleaned and cut into large bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1-2 of large bell peppers cleans a cut into large bite size.
- Use 2-3 of large sweet onions roughly chopped.
- You need of I save celery tops with leaves, I tossed in three for flavor.
- Get 3-5 of fresh Cloves minced garlic.
- You need 8 of Roma tomatoes peeled and quartered, 1 pint of yellow and red grape tomatoes.
- Provide of White cabbage roughly chopped.
- Take of I add enough Raw sugar to cut the tartness. (I do not like tart).
- Provide of I add 2-16 ounce bags of Small cut frozen vegetables to make up for peas, adding more carrots, green beans etc.. I like lots of vegetables.
- Provide of Seasonings I use my favorites. Feel free to use what you like.
- Take of I do not measure : dash of celery seed, cumin, paprika, Salt, onion powder, Roasted Garlic powder, dash of cinnamon (this cuts acidity).
- Provide Dash of Nutmeg, I like lots of fresh ground pepper and kosher salt to taste.
- Provide of Dried : Pinch of : basil, oregano, 2-3 bay leaves, Italian,.
Instructions to make Vegetable Soup:
- Sometime I cook in slow cooker all day. This time I cooked on top of the stove, on low all day..
- Taste carefully, adjust to your taste.
- Allow to cook at least 4-6 hours on low or until carrots and potatoes are tender..
- The great things about recipes, you can add what you like, take away what you do not like. Adjust to your liking and enjoy.
- Sometimes I can my soups. Yummy 😋.
If you find this Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.