Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kalamarakia giouvetsi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kalamarakia giouvetsi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kalamarakia giouvetsi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you probably purchase many items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kalamarakia giouvetsi recipe. You can cook kalamarakia giouvetsi using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kalamarakia giouvetsi:
- Use 1 1/2 kg of calamari.
- Use 1/2 kg of orzo.
- You need 2 cups of oil.
- Provide 2 of onions finely chopped.
- Take 2 cups of tomato sauce or tomato purée or fresh tomatoes.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 2-3 of grains allspice.
Instructions to make Kalamarakia giouvetsi:
- Clean and wash the calamari..
- Heat the oil and add the onion to sauté for a while and then add the calamari which you have cut into pieces..
- Sauté well..
- Then add the wine and let everything boil for 5' so that the alcohol evaporates..
- Add the tomato, salt, pepper, allspice, cinnamon and let it boil..
- When it is almost done, place in a baking tray and add hot water..
- When it boils add the orzo and stir until it is done..
If you find this Kalamarakia giouvetsi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.