Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Fajita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Fajita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked fajita recipe. To make oven baked fajita you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Fajita:
- Provide 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies (15 oz.).
- Use 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper, cut into strips.
- Use 1/2 of green bell pepper, cut into strips.
Instructions to make Oven Baked Fajita:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13 x9 baking dish..
- In small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt..
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat..
- Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine..
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are done..
If you find this Oven Baked Fajita recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.