Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken spinach mushroom bake recipe. You can cook chicken spinach mushroom bake using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake:
- Get 2 cups of chicken, cooked (shredded).
- You need 10 oz of mushrooms (canned or fresh).
- Take 6 oz of spinach roughly chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of mozzarella shredded.
- Provide 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Use 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of container of ricotta cheese or ¾ cup heavy cream.
- Take 3 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 2 oz of mozzarella.
- Take 1/4 cup of parmesan grated.
- You need Pinch of nutmeg.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake:
- Boil chicken..
- Preheat the oven to 350F..
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and thyme. Cook for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and red pepper flakes, then season with salt and pepper and sauté for 8 minutes..
- Stir in spinach (a handful at a time, allowing to wilt before adding the next handful), and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Set aside..
- In a small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients. Heat on low, stirring occasionally, until cheese melts and the sauce becomes smooth and homogeneous..
- In a casserole dish, arrange a layer of shredded chicken meat. Spread over half of the cheesy sauce then arrange a layer of mushroom-spinach mixture. Spread remaining sauce on top, sprinkle with mozzarella and bake for 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly on top or turn on broiler for the last 3-5 minutes for extra crispy cheese..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving and enjoy..
If you find this Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.