Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Chicken Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chicken Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken bowl recipe. To cook curry chicken bowl you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken Bowl:
- You need 1 lb. of Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless, cubed.
- Provide 2 Tbs. of Olive Oil.
- Take 2 C. of Cauliflower Rice.
- Get 1/2 C. of Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Onion, chopped.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. of Curry Powder.
- You need 1/2 C. of Shredded Mozzarella.
Instructions to make Curry Chicken Bowl:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place chicken on a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. While chicken cooks prepare other ingredients..
- In a sauté pan, cook cauliflower, onions and bell pepper..
- In a bowl, mix together yogurt, tomato paste and all the seasonings..
- When the chicken is done, toss it with the yogurt mixture & stir to coat..
- Divide the cauliflower mixture between 2 bowls. Top each with half of the chicken and then half of the mozzarella..
If you find this Curry Chicken Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.