Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked chicken curry recipe. To cook smoked chicken curry you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked chicken curry:
- Get 1.3 kg of chicken.
- You need 7 of large onions.
- Use 4 of tomatoes.
- Take 5 of potatoes cut in halves.
- Get 1 of cupmala.
- Provide of Dania.
- Take of Garlic paste.
- Prepare of Whole pilau spices.
- You need 1 tbs of Garam masala.
- Take of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 piece of charcoal (hot).
- Use 1 tbs of ghee.
- You need of Tomato paste.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Oil.
Steps to make Smoked chicken curry:
- In a bowl take your chicken then add mala, Garam masala, chilli powder, garlic paste,salt and crushed Dania.mix well set aside for half an hour.
- In a pan add oil and a tbs of whole spices then add onions. Fry till golden brown set aside..
- In the same oil add your coloured potatoes(add a pinch of egg yellow colour to potatoes) and fry for 2-3min.set aside.
- If you have some oil left in your pan you can use so just add crushed tomatoes and tomato paste cook for 5min in high flame..
- Now add your marinated chicken and cook for 15-18min.never overcook your chicken..
- Now add your potatoes and onions simmer and cook for 5min..
- Take an onion peel(the hard part)and put it in your curry and put a hot charcoal on it then pour your ghee on top of the charcoal and then cover and smoke it for approximately two minutes..
- Uncover remove the charcoal and the peel give a good mix and garnish..
- Serve with coconut rice..
If you find this Smoked chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.