Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mix Veg Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix Veg Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Veg Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably pick out many items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg kofta curry recipe. To make mix veg kofta curry you need 40 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mix Veg Kofta Curry:
- Provide of For the Kofta Balls.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced Potato.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Cauliflower Florets.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Green Peas.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of chopped Carrots.
- Use 1/4 Cup of chopped Green Beans.
- Take 1/4 Cup of diced Capsicum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded Paneer.
- You need 1 of Green Chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Coriander Leaves.
- Take 1/2 Cup of gram masala.
- Use 1.5 Teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Cumin Powder.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Amchur.
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Salt or to taste.
- Provide as needed of Oil for Frying.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Provide of For the Gravy.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes.
- Get 3-4 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Inch of Piece of Ginger.
- Get 1 of Green Chilli.
- Prepare 8-10 of Cashew Nuts.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Curd.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of cumin.
- Take 1 of Tej Patta.
- Take 2-3 of clove.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 Inch of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 Strand of Javitri.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Salt or to taste.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Oil.
Steps to make Mix Veg Kofta Curry:
- Add chopped potatoes, carrots, beans, capsicum, cauliflowers florets and green peas in a blender or food processor and grind them to a smooth paste. You can also boil al the vegetables and mash them..
- Add grated Paneer along with finely chopped Green Chillies and Coriander Leaves..
- Then add 1/2 Cup Besan. This helps the vegetables to bind together. You can also use Bread Crumbs along with some Corn Flour instead of Besan for the binding..
- Add Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Amchur, Cumin Powder and Black Pepper Powder..
- Mix all the ingredients well. You can add a little more Besan if the mixture seems too watery..
- Divide the mixture into parts and make round lemon sized balls from it..
- Heat oil for frying in a kadai or wok. The oil should not be too hot. Gently place the kofta ball in the oil and let it cook from one side. Do not turn it around till it is slightly cooked, otherwise it might break..
- Then slowly turn the Kofta around and cook it from all sides. Make sure to regulate the temperature of the oil. If it's too hot the kofta balls will start to brown really fast, however the vegetables will not get properly cooked from the inside..
- Fry all the Koftas this way in small batches. Do not add too many Koftas at once, otherwise the oil will get cold. Remove the Koftas from the oil and place them on an absorbent paper to absorb the excess oil..
- Prepare the gravy, add Onions, Green Chillies, Ginger and Garlic to a food processor and make a fine paste..
- Also, soak cashews in warm water for around 10minutes. Then grind them into a smooth paste along with some water..
- Heat oil in a pan and add Cumin Seeds, Tej Patta, Green Cardamom, Dalchini (Cinnamon Stick), Javitri (Mace) and Laung (Cloves). Fry till the whole spices start to crackle..
- Add the paste prepared from onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic to the pan. Fry till it starts to brown..
- Also make a puree of 2 tomatoes and add it to the pan and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder and Garam Masala and mix well..
- Add the paste made from Cashew Nuts to the gravy. Roast the mixture till it starts to leave oil on the sides..
- Add some Curd to the gravy. The Curd should not be too sour. You can also use Milk or Cream instead of the Curd..
- Add water to the pan to adjust the consistency. If you will eat the Curry with Roti, or any other, then the consistency should be slightly thicker. It should be thinner, if it will be eaten with Rice..
- Mix well and simmer the gravy for a few minutes till it is cooked..
- Add the Kofta balls to gravy just before serving and cook for 2 minutes. Serve hot with any roti or rice..
If you find this Mix Veg Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.