Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy curry turmeric stir-fried green beans recipe. To make healthy curry turmeric stir-fried green beans you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans:
- Prepare of Green beans, halved.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of seasoning (chicken, mushroom, beef, anchovies, etc).
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of broth/water.
- Use 1 tsp of soy sauce (optional).
Steps to make Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans:
- Heat oil, saute garlic until fragrant, approx 30 seconds.
- Mix 1 tbsp water with turmeric, curry powder, cumin powder, pepper flakes -> add to pan/wok/pot. Stir and simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Stir in green beans, stir fry. Season with salt, pepper, sugar, soy sauce, seasoning. Add water/broth.
- Cook for 1 minute (If you're using softer vegetables like eggplants, add now to steam a little).
- You're done!.
If you find this Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.