Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan roasted red pepper soup recipe. To make vegan roasted red pepper soup you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- Provide 2 of large potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of large white onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of baby carrots.
- Provide 1 lb of cauliflower, riced.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of nutritional yeast.
- Get 2 tsp of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, thyme.
- You need 2 (12 oz) of jars roasted red peppers.
Instructions to make Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- In stock pot, add potatoes, onion, carrots, cauliflower, garlic and stock.
- Simmer on medium heat about 20 minutes or until veggies are soft.
- Add seasoning and red peppers (don’t drain).
- Using an immersion blender, purée until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning as you like.
If you find this Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.