Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies recipe. To make curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies:
- Get 3/4 lb of beef top sirloin steak.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 3 slice of applewood smoked bacon.
- Get 6 each of bay leafs.
- You need 1 can of artichoke hearts.
- You need 1 each of portabella mushroom.
- Take 6 of corn taco sliders tortillas.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 3 medium of sized carrots.
Steps to make Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies:
- Slice mushroom and carrots. Put bacon, mushroom, artichoke hearts, and carrots into saute pan with olive oil and bay leaves. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add 1/2 cup of water. Simmer on medium for about 20 minutes or until mushrooms absorb all the water..
- Meanwhile, have your sous chef slice the sirloin into 1/2 inch strips. Put in a mixing bowl. Coat with olive oil, thyme, curry powder, garlic, garam masala. Mix in 1/4 cup of coconut milk. Saute at medium heat for 10. Then add the rest of the coconut milk and corn starch to make gravy. Cook for 10 more minutes..
- Toast tortillas. Put sirloin into tortillas. Serve aside the vegetable blend. Pairs well with James Brown..
- Desert: Applesauce with cinnamon..
If you find this Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.