Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Scotch Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Scotch Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked scotch eggs recipe. To cook baked scotch eggs you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Scotch Eggs:
- Prepare 4 of hard-boiled eggs.
- Take of MEAT MIXTURE m.
- Provide 3.5 oz of ham, minced.
- Provide 8 oz of ground pork sausage.
- Take 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of dried sage.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried marjoram.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get of BREADING b.
- Use 1/2 c of ground pork rinds.
- Prepare 2 T of ground flax seed.
- Get pinch of salt and pepper.
- Get 1/2 c of grated Parmesan cheese, optional.
Instructions to make Baked Scotch Eggs:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, combine meat mixture ingredients. Divide into four portions and flatten into patties. Wrap a patty around each egg and seal closed..
- In another bowl, combine breading ingredients. Roll meat-wrapped eggs in breading mixture until thoroughly coated. Transfer to baking sheet..
- Bake about 25 min. Serve hot with mayo, mustard, Ketchup or BBQ sauce..
If you find this Baked Scotch Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.