Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fiery RARA Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fiery RARA Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fiery rara beef curry recipe. To cook fiery rara beef curry you need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fiery RARA Beef Curry:
- Get of 1 Beef initial boil (optional).
- Use 1 kg of beef – cut/sliced (i use beef steak).
- Prepare of B Blend: (+ 2 tbsp water).
- Prepare 1 of brown/yellow onion (Big).
- Provide 1 of red onion (Big).
- Take 4 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 6 of dried chillies (cut & soaked).
- Take 5 of candlenuts/macadamia (opt).
- You need of C Dry Spices.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of tumeric powder.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 4 of star Anise.
- Take of D Wet spices – make into PASTE.
- You need 1 C of BABA curry powder + 1/2 C water (see pic).
- You need 2 tsp of seedless tamarind paste + 1 tbsp water-can use concentrate.
- Prepare of E Potatoes (5 – cleaned, peeled and cubed).
- Get of F 1 C cooking oil, 1 tsp chicken granules, salt.
Steps to make Fiery RARA Beef Curry:
- Prepare ingredients. Cut and clean beef. Boil beef in pot of water enough to cover the meat (Don't boil too long). What you can do is bringing water to a simmer, then drain and rinse.The reason for doing this initial boil and subsequent rinse is to loosen the congealed blood and any caked dust/dirt/grime in meat from cutting and thawing. This is totally optional; my personal preference depending on the type of dish. There are however many ways you can prep your meat. You can skip this process..
- Blend all ingredients in B. Prepare wok. Heat 1 C cooking oil over medium heat. Dont worry about the oil. You may have to add more later depending on the amount of paste and blended ingredients you have. Add in B. Sauté until fragrant. Add C. Mix well. Add D. Cook until aromatic and oil separates from the paste (oil floats to the top of the paste) Very important step in making good curry. It takes around 5mins or more over medium heat. Keep stirring..
- Once the oil separates from the paste, add meat/beef and cubed potatoes. Add 1/2 C of water. Cover and stir occasionally. Season with chicken granules. Taste it. Add salt if necessary. Simmer for 30mins or until beef and patatoes are tender. Serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Fiery RARA Beef Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.