Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's seafood meat bread & cheese appetizer boards recipe. To make mike's seafood meat bread & cheese appetizer boards you need 46 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards:
- Take of ● For The Seafood Boil [don't allow seafood to touch water].
- You need 3 Pounds of LG Fresh Raw Snow Crab Legs.
- Provide 2 (8 oz) of Fresh Raw Lobster Tails [split – more if needed].
- Prepare 1 Package of Dethawed Immatation Crab Meat.
- Prepare 1 Bag of LG Raw Fresh Deveined Shrimp [skins left on].
- Use 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning [place on seafood].
- Provide 4 of LG Lemon Wedges [place on seafood].
- Take 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [place in water].
- Provide 1 Dash of Quality White Wine [place in water].
- Take 1 tsp of Sea Salt [place in water].
- You need 1/4 of Brick Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Lemon Juice [place in water].
- You need as needed of Water.
- Provide of ● For The Ribs.
- You need 1 (6 Pound) of Rack Of Baby Back Ribs.
- You need of ● For The Sausage.
- Provide 1 (1 Pound) of Link Smoked Sausage.
- Prepare of ● For The Rib & Sausage Dry Rub.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Take 2 of sp Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Hot Paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Use 2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Take of ● For The Rib Braise.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of Reserved Dry Rub.
- Take of ● For The Sides [as desired].
- Provide of Assorted Breads.
- Take of Assorted Crackers.
- Take of Assorted Cheeses.
- Take of Assorted Bread Butters.
- Prepare of Assorted Mustards.
- Provide of Assorted BBQ Sauces.
- Take of Gee = Clarified Butter [a real time saver].
- Prepare of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need of Horseradish Sauce.
- Take of ● For The Options.
- Take of New Baby Potatoes.
- Provide of Corn On The Cob [halved].
Steps to make Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards:
- Your desired outcomes pictured in steps #1 thru #4. Lobster, crab, shrimp and Immatation crab meat pictured..
- Ribs and sausage with sauces and spices pictured..
- Fresh bread and various butters pictured..
- Assorted cheeses pictured. Chop into cubes and serve with crackers..
- Start your seafood by adding everything in the Seafood Boil section. Bring to a heavy boil and steam for 8 minutes covered..
- At 8 minutes – add your shrimp and immatation crab meat. Steam for 3 minutes longer covered. Place on serving board..
- Clean and spray your grill..
- Create your dry and wet braise..
- Bring your ribs to room temperature..
- Rub ribs down with your dry rub the pour on your wet braise ingredients..
- Seal ribs up tightly with seam on the top as so the braise doesn't leak..
- Season sausage with reserved rub..
- Seal sausage up tightly..
- Bake ribs at 225° for 2 1/2 hours and your sausage for 1 hour..
- Unwrap and prep meat for the grill..
- Grill both on high until they have a decent char on them. Allow them to rest for 5 minutes. Then slice ribs and slice sausage on the bias. Place on cutting board. Serve with BBQ sauces, salt, pepper and mustards..
- Warm your Gee. [a real time saver!].
- Serve with your all of your sides listed above. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.