Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) recipe. You can have 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto):
- Prepare 3 lbs of ground turkey browned and drained.
- Prepare 4-5 of zucchini’s sliced longways and steamed for 12 min in microwave.
- Use 4 of eggs whisked.
- Use 1 (8 oz) of bag of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- Get 1 (8 oz) of bag of sharp cheddar shredded.
- Use 1 (8 oz) of low fat cream cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of parm cheese.
- Get 1 can of cream of chicken healthy request.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto):
- Brown the ground turkey And season with some salt and pepper. While that’s going whisk together in large bowl the eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream of chicken, salt and pepper. Mix in softened cream cheese, bag of cheddar and half of the bag of mozzarella..
- Slice zucchini long ways and place in microwave safe dish and cook for 12-15 min to steam. Drain water and place on towl.
- Drain, then let the meat cool and then add to the egg and cheese mixture. Layer zucchini in deep dish greased casserole pan, then mixture and repeat. About 3 layers. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min or until golden on top. Keep uncovered.
If you find this 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.