Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Whosayna’s Chopsuey recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Chopsuey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Chopsuey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s chopsuey recipe. To cook whosayna’s chopsuey you only need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Chopsuey:
- Get 2 packets (250gms) of Noodles.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken Fillet (cubes).
- Provide 3 cups of Veggies jullienes (french beans, carrots, zucchini, capsicum and Cabbage).
- Get 1/4 of Ginger (chopped).
- Use 5 of Garlic cloves (chopped).
- Use 1 of Onion (cubed).
- Get 1 tsp of Cornflour.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of White pepper (powder).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper (powder).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Tomato ketchup.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes (remove heads).
- You need 1 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Get 2 of Eggs (Omelette).
Steps to make Whosayna’s Chopsuey:
- Bake tomatoes for twenty minutes.
- Blend baked tomatoes, tomato puree, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, soya sauce, cornflour mixture and vinegar, keep aside.
- Break noodles in two parts, parboil them, and keep on strainer.
- Deep fry noodles till crisped up and keep on strainer.
- Mix cornflour with half cup of water. In a pan pour the tomato and cornflour mixture. Boil till it bubbles making sure you stir it, if it thickens can add little water, keep aside.
- In a wok put three tablespoons of oil, keep on flame.
- Add onions and braise it a little, add chicken with black pepper, ginger, garlic and a little salt and braise on high flame, till chicken is done..
- Add veggies and stirfry for five minutes, add white pepper powder and tomato mixture, mix well and remove from flame..
- Cut strips of omelet..
- On platter put one part of fried noodles, top up with saucy chicken and veggies and place two strips of omelette, serve as you set the platter.
- NB: I added crispy deep fried spinach too on the chopsuey.
If you find this Whosayna’s Chopsuey recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.