Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut fish curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut fish curry recipe. To make coconut fish curry you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut fish curry:
- You need 1/2 kg of boneless fish, cut into pieces.
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garlic, minced.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ginger, minced.
- Take 2 of green chilli, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum, chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 of unripe mango, grated (you can use tamarind paste).
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of fish masala.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use of Coriander for garnish.
Steps to make Coconut fish curry:
- Boil the fish on medium heat for 5 mins..
- On medium heat, in a large cooking pan, put cooking oil and onions. Cook until golden brown. Add tomatoes, mango, garlic, ginger, salt, turmeric, paprika, and fish masala. Cook until the tomatoes are soft and mashy..
- Add coconut milk and stir well..
- Add the preboiled fish (without the broth) and capsicum in to the pan, and gently stir well making sure not to break the fish. Let it cook for 5 minutes. Adjust salt if need be. You can add some fish broth if the curry is too thick..
- Add coconut cream and mix carefully. Let it simmer for 15-30 secs and turn off the heat..
- Serve warm with rice, chapati, or naan bread. Enjoy🌹.
If you find this Coconut fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.