Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. To cook beef stew you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Stew:
- Prepare of (2.5 Lbs) Chuck Roast.
- Use of (2) Cups of beef broth.
- Prepare of (6) Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get of (3) Tbsp of Butter.
- Get of (3/4) Cup of Flour.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of (2) Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Provide of (1) Onion, diced.
- Prepare of (1) Large can diced tomatoes.
- You need of (5) Potatoes, diced. Skin on.
- Take of (5) Carrots, skinned and cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Provide of (4) Cups of water. (Approximately).
Instructions to make Beef Stew:
- Dice Chuck Roast into 1inch pieces..
- Put flour, salt and pepper into a large bowl. Add diced Chuck Roast. Mix/coat well..
- In a cast iron pan, heat Olive Oil, butter. Fry the flour coated Chuck Roast until dark brown, in batches as not to over fill pan. Add in Balsamic Vinegar to first batch..
- In a large pot, add the beef broth and diced tomatoes..
- Dice potatoes, carrots and Onion..
- Add all of the fried Chuck to pot. Add the remaining juices from cast iron pan to pot. Add the water..
- Add all the vegetables to pot. At this point make sure there is enough water in pot to cover everything well..
- Cover and simmer on very Low for 4-5 hour's. Checking every few hours on the liquid. Add some water when or if you need to..
- Enjoy with some cornbread or bread and butter..
If you find this Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.