Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mixed vegetables curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed vegetables curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed vegetables curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetables curry recipe. To cook mixed vegetables curry you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed vegetables curry:
- Get 10 of Okra.
- You need 4 of Egg plant.
- Take 4 of Potatoes.
- Use 1 of large Carrot.
- Provide 1 tsp of carry powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of tbso tomato paste.
- Get of 1/2 capsicum and 1/2 bunch of coriander leaves finely chopped.
Steps to make Mixed vegetables curry:
- Cut your vegetables to cubes.
- In a sufuria on a low heat put your oil and cut your onion into slices add the garlic and ginger paste fry until golden brown.
- Add your tomato,tomato paste,spices and mix add little water.
- Let it cook for about 1min then add your potatoes and carrots add more water,cover it and let it cook untill the potatoes are half way done.
- Now add your okra and egg plant (I didn’t cut my egg plant earlier because I didn’t want them to turn brown I normally cut them and add them directly) add some water if needed cook on a low heat untill done.
- When ready add your coriander leaves and capsicum, turn off the heat mix and cover (I forgot to take pics here).
- Enjoy! I served mine with pita bread.
If you find this Mixed vegetables curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.