Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian eggplant and potato curry recipe. You can cook indian eggplant and potato curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry:
- Get 1 of medium eggplant, cubed.
- Use 1 of onion, diced.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 2 of ripe medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of mild Indian curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
Steps to make Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry:
- Put the diced potato in a bowl and cover with a damp paper towel and heat on high for 3 min, or until cooked through..
- Stir fry eggplant until cooked through. Set aside..
- Stir fry onion, garlic. When aromatic, add the tomatoes and fry until tomatoes are wilted and become like a soup..
- Add the potato, eggplant, spices and coconut milk and simmer on low for 5 min..
If you find this Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.