Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed mushrooms recipe. You can cook stuffed mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Get 8 of large fresh mushrooms.
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of dried basil.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 cup (4 oz) of diced ham.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray..
- Gently clean mushrooms with damp cloth. Carefully separate mushroom caps from stems by holding caps & twisting off stems. Reserve stems & set caps aside..
- For filling, in food processor or blender, combine mushroom stems, parsley, basil, garlic, onion powder, & ham. Process using pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to medium bowl. Stir in bread crumbs, lemon juice, olive oil, & pepper until well blended..
- Place mushroom caps upside down on prepared baking sheet. Using teaspoon, carefully stuff caps with filling. Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately..
- This makes more stuffing than needed, so you could get extra mushrooms to stuff or bake the extra stuffing in a ramekin to eat on the side. Or whatever creative way you wish..
If you find this Stuffed Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.