Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Kerala style chicken roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala style chicken roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style chicken roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style chicken roast recipe. You can have kerala style chicken roast using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala style chicken roast:
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken.
- You need of For the marination:.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of vinegar / lemon juice.
- You need 1" of piece ginger.
- Use 5 of garlic cloves.
- Use 3-5 of green chillies.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 of medium onions.
- Use of For roasting:.
- Use 1 of large tomato (blanch it, remove skin & make puree).
- You need 2 of green chillies slit.
- Prepare 3 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of Juice of lemon.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Oil.
Steps to make Kerala style chicken roast:
- Clean and cut the chicken into medium sized pieces..
- Make a paste of all the ingredients under marination and marinate the chicken pieces with this paste and keep aside for an hour..
- Cut onions into very thin slices & fry in hot oil. Drain them & keep aside..
- Fry the chicken pieces in the same oil until almost done. Keep the pan covered so that the chicken does not get browned, but is cooked inside. Drain them and keep aside..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in another pan (You can use the same oil in which we fried the chicken pieces. This will enhance the flavour). Add slit green chillies and curry leaves. Saute for 1 minute..
- Add the tomato paste to this and sauté for 1 minute..
- Now add the prepared chicken & roast until it is dry..
- Make sure that all the chicken pieces are well coated with the tomato paste..
- Sprinkle garam masala and pepper powder and mix well..
- Add lemon juice and mix well. Check for salt. Add a little if needed..
- Now add the fried onions and mix well..
- Garnish with fresh curry leaves..
If you find this Kerala style chicken roast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.