Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar broccoli soup recipe. You can have cheddar broccoli soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Get 4 of small (about 3 1/2 cups) heads of broccoli (chopped).
- Use 3 of (about 2 cups) carrots (shredded).
- Use 1 of medium onion (sweet or white).
- Provide 8 TBS of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 c. of All Purpose Flour.
- Use 4 C of Chicken or vegetable broth.
- Get 4 C of Half n Half.
- You need 1/2 TSP of nutmeg (ground).
- Get to taste of Pepper-add.
- Prepare to taste of Salt-add.
- Prepare to taste of Red pepper (ground or flake)- add.
- Take 4 C of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- You need 1 Clove of garlic-chopped (Optional).
- Prepare of Bacon Bits or Pieces (For garnish-Optional).
Instructions to make Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Prep all ingredient. Chop broccoli (bite size,each piece should fit on a spoon). Finely chop onion & garlic (if adding). Shred carrots. Measure out flour and liquid ingredients. This will make cooking quicker..
- Start by heating butter in a pot on med-low heat..
- Once butter has melted, add onions and garlic until translucent..
- Add flour,stir. Let flour lightly brown. (If it doesnt brown you will have a very flour-ie taste to your soup)..
- Once flour has browned,add your half n half..
- Let it come to a simmer on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes..
- Add chicken or vegetable broth and stir..
- Now, add carrots & broccoli and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until broccoli is tender..
- Turn heat to low. Add your seasonings-salt,pepper,red pepper flakes,and nutmeg. Stir..
- Stir in cheese and turn heat off. Let cheese melt and serve!.
If you find this Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.