Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted salmon with roasted plum tomatoes & caramelized lemons recipe. To make roasted salmon with roasted plum tomatoes & caramelized lemons you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons:
- Prepare 4 of plum tomatoes, quartered.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Provide 8-10 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Use of Garlic powder (optional).
- Prepare of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Take 2 of salmon fillets (7-8 ozs each), about 1 1/2" at their thickest.
- You need Handful of fresh dill sprigs.
- Provide 1 of lemon, cut in half.
Instructions to make Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons:
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Place plum tomatoes in a shallow baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and scatter thyme sprigs over all. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Roast until tomatoes are softened but still have their shape, about 15 to 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil and set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Lay the salmon fillets skin sides down, with some space between them on a baking sheet or baking dish. Season with garlic powder (if using), salt and black pepper to taste and cover with dill. Squeeze half of lemon over all. Bake until firm, 15 to 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, slice the remaining lemon half into 1/4 inch slices. Heat a skillet over high heat. Film the bottom of the pan with olive oil and add lemon slices. Saute until brown on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes total. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Remove the aluminum foil from the tomatoes. Discard the herb sprigs. Place the tomatoes on a cutting board and roughly chop. Spoon chopped tomatoes into the center of each plate. Lay a piece of salmon over tomatoes and lay the lemon slices to the side of the salmon. Serve immediately..
If you find this Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.