Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mughlai Egg Korma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mughlai Egg Korma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mughlai egg korma recipe. You can cook mughlai egg korma using 22 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mughlai Egg Korma:
- Get 4 of duck eggs.
- Provide 1 of onion sliced finely.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of fresh cream or malai.
- Prepare 7-8 of cashewnuts.
- Take 1 tsp of melon seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of curd.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 3 of cloves.
- Take 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 of Cardamom.
- Get 1 tsp of egg curry masala.
- You need 2 drops of mitha attar.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of ghee.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
Instructions to make Mughlai Egg Korma:
- Boil 4 eggs till fully boiled.Remove shell,prick eggs with fork and smear little salt and turmeric. Fry sliced onion till crispy.Fry other chopped onion till transparent. Make a paste of fresh cream,fried chopped onion, melon seeds and cashewnuts.Add curd to the paste.Heat oil and fry the eggs..
- Sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala and fry the ground paste.Add turmeric,red chilli powder,egg curry masala,salt and sugar to taste. Add milk and little water and boil till masala coats eggs.Sprinkle crispy fried onion,mitha attar,garam masala,ghee and garnish with chopped coriander and sliced green chillies.Serve with tandoori roti or any Indian flat bread or pulao..
If you find this Mughlai Egg Korma recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.