Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball stroganoff recipe. To make meatball stroganoff you only need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatball Stroganoff:
- Provide of FOR MEATBALLS.
- Take of ground meatloaf mix, which is a, mix of ground beef, pork and veal.
- Use of fine minced onion.
- Provide of minced garlic.
- Prepare of grated mixed cheese, I used parmesan, romano and asiago.
- You need of fresh bread crumbs.
- Take of heavy cream.
- You need of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- Take of beaten egg.
- Prepare of dryed thyme.
- You need of black pepper.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Get of FOR SAUCE.
- Take of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of shallots, chopped.
- Get of beef broth.
- Get of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of brandy, optinal but adds alot of flavor.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- You need of sour cream.
- Take of chopped parsley.
- Provide of soft butter mixed with 2 tablespoons flour to blend well..
- Prepare of bow tie pasta, or your favorite pasta cooked and drained.
Steps to make Meatball Stroganoff:
- MAKE MEATBALLS.
- In a small bowl mix fresh bread crumbs and heavy cream to a soft paste, set aside.
- Combine remaining meatball ingredients add soaked bread and any liquid if remaining. mix well, mixture will be quite soft. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to a day in advance. This makes for easier meatball forming..
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 375.
- Form meat mixture into 11/2 inche balls, place on baking sheet, without touching each other. Bake for 30 minutes.
- MAKE SAUCE.
- In very large skillet or dutch oven film bottom with olive oil, add mushrooms, shallots and garlic, cover and cook on medium until, ushrooms give off their liquid, uncover and cook a few minutes until light golden. Add brandy off heat, return to heat and carefully reduce until almost all gone. Add beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and hot sauce, bring to a boil, add cooked meatballs, cover lower heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, add sour cream, mix well, add parsley, simmer on low 5 minutes. At this point if you want the sauce thicker add pea size bits of butter/flour mixture adding only enough to get to desired thickness..
- Serve over bow tie pasta. Great with a green salad..
If you find this Meatball Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.