Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez onion mushroom soup recipe. To make mike's ez onion mushroom soup you need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup:
- You need of Onion Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 8 cup of Varied Mushrooms [halved-baby portabella-white-brown-wild].
- Get 1 of Extra Large White Onion [chopped].
- Use 1 cup of Quality Dry White Wine [reserve half].
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic [+ 2 reserve cloves].
- You need 1/2 cup of Green Onions [chopped].
- Provide 1 box of Lipton Onion Soup [use both packets in box].
- Use 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- You need 1 dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Use 1 box (32 oz) of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Parsley [added last].
- Get 1 of large Bay Leaf.
- Provide of Breads.
- Prepare 1 loaf of Dense Bread [your choice-toasted].
- Provide of Fresh Croutons.
- Prepare of Soup Thickeners [flour or starch].
- Take 4 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Corn Starch [+ 1 tablespoon water].
Steps to make Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup:
- Add butter, olive oil, onions, garlic, thyme, both packages of Lipton Onion Soup Mix and 1/2 of your cup of white wine to a heated pot. Cook about 3 minutes or until onions are just slightly translucent. Be careful to not burn your garlic. Cover and let sweat for 5 minutes.
- Add flour and other 1/2 cup wine and whisk into onion mixture. You're thickening your soup with this mixture. Know you might need a bit more oil..
- Wash your mushrooms with a damp cloth. Half or quarter your mushrooms; depending upon how large they are. You'll want your halves or quarters fairly large and plump. Add your mushrooms to the pot and stir. Steam covered for 3 minutes in onions mixture. Stir regularly..
- Add everything else [except breads, corn starch or reserved garlic cloves] to the pot and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Toast your 1" thick slices of crustini bread. You'll definitely want very dense or heavy bread with this soup. While your bread is still warm, smear your fresh garlic cloves on your crusty bread and watch them melt! That's it. Nothing else. Just thick slices of garlic bread meant to be dipped in your soup..
- If you feel you'd like to thicken your soup more., Try corn starch. Mix 2 tablespoons starch to 1 tablespoon water. Mix well. Add 1/2 of it to your simmering pot and stir well. Let simmer for 1 minute. Add the other half if need be..
- Throw in your fresh parsley about 45 seconds before service. Pull Bay Leaf..
- Serve soup piping hot with tons of warm garlic crustini bread or fresh croutons. You don't want to run out of bread so make extra if need be. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.