Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Green Curry Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Curry Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry beef recipe. To make green curry beef you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Curry Beef:
- Provide 300 grams of sliced sirloin.
- You need 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- You need 1 of eggplant, cut into chunks.
- Get 50 grams of pea eggplants.
- Get 4 of kaffir lime leaves, deveined and torn.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 of red spur chillies, sliced diagonally.
- Take 3 of sprigs sweet basil leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
Instructions to make Green Curry Beef:
- Stir fry the beef, add 1/2 cup of coconut milk and stir over a low heat..
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over a low hest and sauté the curry paste until fragrant..
- Remove any froth from the beef liquid and add the curry paste..
- Add the eggplant and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add remaining coconut milk, fish sauce, basil, sugar, lime leaves and chillies..
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Green Curry Beef recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.