Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Ziti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. You can cook baked ziti using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ziti:
- Provide 2 box of Ziti.
- You need 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of bell pepper.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 lb of mozzarella cheese (shredded ).
- Get 2 lb of ricotta cheese.
Steps to make Baked Ziti:
- Cook the ground beef until t you don't see raw meat..
- You chop up the onion, garlic and bell pepper into chuck ( can be as big or small as you want)..
- Add the chopped vegetables into the ground beef and cook until brown.Then add the tomato sauce.
- Let the meat sause simmer and boil a large pot of water (lightly salted )..
- Once the water come to a boil you add the ziti and stir it until it become the ziti become soft..
- Drain the water from the ziti then mix the ziti and meat sauce together.
- Once the ziti is mix together you can layer the ziti into a large baking pan with the shreed Mozilla cheese and ricotta cheese..
- Just keep laying the ziti and cheese's like a lasagna until everything is in one pan..
- Place the pan into the oven for 30 minutes to a hour or until all the top become crispy..
If you find this Baked Ziti recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.