Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kuku paka – African chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kuku paka – African chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kuku paka – african chicken curry recipe. You can cook kuku paka – african chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kuku paka – African chicken curry:
- Take 600 g of chicken tight.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder or paprika.
- Provide 2-3 of big green chilli.
- You need 1 tin of coconut milk.
- You need Tin of sweet corn (I got mix peas and sweet corn so I use that).
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide of Some salt.
- You need 1 handful of green beans.
- Take 1 of red chilli (finely chopped) for garnish.
- Get 1 handful of coriander.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
Instructions to make Kuku paka – African chicken curry:
- Prep your ingredients, if you use chicken tight with bone I would leave the bone in and take chicken skin out..
- Marinate your chicken with garlic, ginger, green chilli, a pinch of salt and turmeric. Leave it for 15-20 min..
- On a griddle pan, high heat, spray some vegetable oil and place chicken on the griddle pan leave them cook about 3-5 min on each side or until chicken nice and golden brown on both side..
- On a saucepan, medium heat, add coconut milk in and wait until coconut milk start boiling, add the rest of curry paste from marinate your chicken and you can add some water on the griddle pan to get those lovely sauce out and pour it in the saucepan too. Add chicken and green beans then sweet corn..
- Add some lemon juice, seasoning with salt and add some coriander. Stir well and turn off the heat.
- Put some finely sliced red chilli on top before serve.
If you find this Kuku paka – African chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.