Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook recipe. You can have chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook:
- Provide 1 kg of chicken,1 big potato, 1/2 cup peas.
- You need of (1 sliced onion,3 cloves, 4 cardamom, 1stick cinnamon,.
- Take 8 of black pepper and 2 bay leaf).
- Get 1/2 cup of oil,1 1/2 tbsn salt,1 tsp garam masala powder and.
- Take of Few coriander leaves chopped.
- Take of Masala to grind.
- Take of (1 onion medium, 1 tomato(medium,1 pod garlic,.
- Get 1 inch of ginger and 7 green chillies (acc to u)1 tbsn Kashmiri red.
- Prepare of Powder,1 tbsn coriander powder)grind all this.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook:
- First heat oil in a vessel.then add the onion with whole garam masala (pic2) when onions brown add the above grind masala and mix.now simmer till oil floats up..
- Now add the turmeric and salt.
- Now saute 2 mins and add the potatoes and peas.mix well.cover the lid and cook 10 mins slow flame.
- When done add the garam masala powder and few chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice,chapati, tortilla and enjoy 😊 #newyoutuber.
If you find this Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.