Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked mac and cheese (easy) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked mac and cheese (easy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked mac and cheese (easy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mac and cheese (easy) recipe. To make baked mac and cheese (easy) you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked mac and cheese (easy):
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of large elbow macaroni.
- Provide 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Use 1/4 cup of diced green pepper.
- Get 1 of bread crumbs.
Steps to make Baked mac and cheese (easy):
- Cook macaroni according to directions and strain..
- In a saucepan mix soups, milk and mayonaise. Heat and stir until blended..
- Add onion and green pepper to saucepan. Then slowly stir in cheese until blended..
- Add cooked macaroni to a baking dish. Pour cheese sauce over the top evenly. Sprinkle lightly with bread crumbs. (Amount is up to you).
- Bake a 350° for about 1 hour or until top is golden brown..
If you find this Baked mac and cheese (easy) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.