Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Misua Tim Ayam (Misua Noodles with Chicken Steam Soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Misua Tim Ayam (Misua Noodles with Chicken Steam Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Misua Tim Ayam (Misua Noodles with Chicken Steam Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to misua tim ayam (misua noodles with chicken steam soup) recipe. You can cook misua tim ayam (misua noodles with chicken steam soup) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Misua Tim Ayam (Misua Noodles with Chicken Steam Soup):
- Get 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of inc ginger, finely sliced or pounded.
- Use 4 pcs of bacon, cut into small pieces.
- Use 1,5 ltr of water.
- Take 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 6 bunches of misoa noodles.
Instructions to make Misua Tim Ayam (Misua Noodles with Chicken Steam Soup):
- Cut the chicken into 16 pieces. Put in a heat resistant bowl..
- Place the garlic, ginger, bacon, salt, and pepper on top of the chicken..
- Pour the water until all parts of the chicken are covered..
- Steam the chicken by double broiler (the bowl is put in a larger pot then filled with water as high as half a bowl) for 45 minutes. Remove from the heat..
- Add sesame oil..
- Soak the misoa noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain. Put in a serving bowl..
- Put some of the chicken on top and pour some of the soup. Serve warm. Yum 😋.
If you find this Misua Tim Ayam (Misua Noodles with Chicken Steam Soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.