Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Low kcal udon with tornado soup based recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Low kcal udon with tornado soup based recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low kcal udon with tornado soup based recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low kcal udon with tornado soup based recipe. To make low kcal udon with tornado soup based you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low kcal udon with tornado soup based:
- You need 1 can of chopped tomato (400g).
- Get 2 packs of udon.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 750 ml of chicken stock (vegetable stock for vegetarian).
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Get of Toppings: (optional).
- Provide of White sesame.
- Get of Green onion.
- You need of Pickle daikon.
Instructions to make Low kcal udon with tornado soup based:
- Pour the chopped tomato and stock in a pot, heat the pot to medium heat..
- Add the bay leave and soy sauce, and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add a bit of salt and pepper to adjust the taste..
- Add the udon and cook-welled according to the package..
- Place the udon at the bottom of a bowl, then add the soup on top and the toppings. Enjoys..
If you find this Low kcal udon with tornado soup based recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.