Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tilapia w/ coconut & green curry recipe. You can cook tilapia w/ coconut & green curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry:
- Provide 8 of tilapia filets.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 small of jar green curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- You need 2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of toasted coconut.
Instructions to make Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry:
- Marinate fish in coconut milk and green curry paste overnight..
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Lay filets on sheet. Use all the marinade to cover..
- Sprinkle dried spices on top. Bake at 400° for approximately ten minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°..
- Garnish with toasted coconut, parsley, or diced pineapple..
- Variations; Pineapple, mango, papaya, red curry, roasted red bell pepper, shallots,.
If you find this Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.