Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy vegetable curry recipe. To make easy vegetable curry you only need 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Vegetable Curry:
- You need 1 of Carrot, halved and sliced.
- Get 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper, cut into squares.
- Use 1/2 of Zucchini, halved and sliced.
- Take 3 of Spring onions, finely sliced.
- Use 1/2 of Red onion, chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger, finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of yellow currypaste.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 of Peanutoil.
- You need 1 of Salt.
Steps to make Easy Vegetable Curry:
- Preheat a pan on high heat, add some peanutoil and fry the ginger and the garlic for about one minute. Add all the vegetables and cook them untill they are tender. Add the currypaste, garam masala and a bit of water. Let cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat. Season with some salt and serve it with some jasminrice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Vegetable Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.