Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Air fryer chicken drumstick recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Air fryer chicken drumstick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air fryer chicken drumstick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to air fryer chicken drumstick recipe. You can have air fryer chicken drumstick using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Air fryer chicken drumstick:
- Get 3 of chicken drumstick.
- Get 4 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Use as needed of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of vinegar (optional).
- Provide as needed of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Air fryer chicken drumstick:
- First wash the chicken drumstic two or three times with salt and turmeric powder. Once it is done. Drain the excess water. Transfer the chicken drumstick to a plate. Marinate the drumstic chicken with corn flour, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, 1/2 tsp vinegar, garam masala salt and little oil. Keep in a fridge for 1/2 an hrs..
- Preheat Air Fryer 180 Degree C.for about five minutes. Brush the aluminum foil with oil. Arrange the drumstick chicken in a aluminum foil. Keep the foil in a basket. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes. Check in between. If it is not done. Again bake for5 minutes. Once it is done. Take out the basket from Air fryer. Transfer the chicken drumstick to a beautiful plate Garnish with fried onion and capsicum..
- Now it is Ready to serve.
If you find this Air fryer chicken drumstick recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.