Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Child friendly chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Child friendly chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Child friendly chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to child friendly chicken curry recipe. You can cook child friendly chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Child friendly chicken curry:
- Take of Cooked chicken breast (I used some leftover meat from out roast dinner last night).
- Provide 1 of garlic clove – finely chopped.
- Provide 1 cm of cube fresh ginger – finely chopped or grated.
- Take 1 of onion – finely chopped.
- Get half of mange tout – chopped in.
- Get of frozen peas, cooked and drained.
- Use 100 ml of coconut milk.
- Use squeeze of tomato puree.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander.
- Get 1 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Get 1 tbsp. of greek yoghurt.
- Take 1 tbsp of mango chutney (optional).
Instructions to make Child friendly chicken curry:
- Gently fry the onion, garlic and ginger until soft – between 5-10 mins.
- Add the spices and fry for 1 minute. Add mange tout and stir well..
- Add the coconut milk, mango chutney and tomato puree. Stir well and simmer for a few minutes Add the chicken, coat with the sauce and cook for 5 minutes..
- Finally, stir in the yoghurt, cooked peas and simmer for a further 3-4 minutes..
- Serve in bowls with brown basmati rice or poppodums and naan..
If you find this Child friendly chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.