Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sharon's slow cooker baked ziti recipe. To make sharon's slow cooker baked ziti you need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti:
- Prepare of a large onion (chopped).
- You need of ground beef.
- Get of (2) 24oz jars of pasta sauce.
- Prepare of ricotta cheese.
- Take of egg (beaten).
- Provide of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of ziti pasta (uncooked).
- You need of colby monterey jack cheese.
- You need of Non stick cooking spray.
Instructions to make Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti:
- Brown ground beef and onion in large skillet; Drain fat..
- Return ground beef to skillet and mix both jars of pasta sauce with ground beef; Remove from heat..
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Turn the slower cooker to high.
- Spray slower cooker with non stick spray.
- Spoon the sauce into the bottom of the slower cooker; Enough to evenly coat the bottom.
- Spoon the ricotta cheese mixture on top of the sauce evenly coated.
- Pour uncooked ziti noodles on top of ricotta cheese evenly coated.
- Sprinkle colby cheese on top of pasta evenly coated.
- Repeat steps 6-9 until you reach the top of slow cooker; making sure the final layer is a generous amount of colby cheese.
- Put the top on slow cooker; cook for 4 hours or until pasta is tender. Avoid opening the slow cooker while cooking..
If you find this Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.