Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Winter Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to winter minestrone soup recipe. To make winter minestrone soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Winter Minestrone Soup:
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion, peeled & diced.
- Get 1 of garlic clove, sliced.
- Take 2 of carrots, peeled & diced.
- Take 1 of leek, shredded.
- Prepare 400 g of tinned tomatoes.
- Prepare 800 mls of vegetable stock.
- Take 100 g of shredded cabbage.
- Provide 400 g of cannellini beans.
- You need 80 g of wholemeal spaghetti.
- Use of Fresh parsley.
- Use of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Winter Minestrone Soup:
- In a large soup pan, gently fry the onions, garlic, carrots and leek in the olive oil for 10 minutes..
- Add the stock and tinned tomatoes to the pan and simmer for another 10 minutes..
- Use your hands to break the spaghetti into short pieces, add them to the soup pan with the shredded cabbage and cannellini beans..
- Simmer gently for a further 10 minutes or until the spaghetti is just cooked, with a bit of bite. Stir in a handful of fresh parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper..
If you find this Winter Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.