Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, Chicken Creamy Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ajiaco | chicken creamy soup recipe. To make ajiaco Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup:
- Prepare 3 pounds of chicken breast.
- You need 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Get 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- Provide 1/2 of chopped medium onion.
- Prepare 10 of "papa criollas" (petite).
- Prepare 3 of Yukon gold potates or "papa amarilla", peeled & cut in 4.
- Prepare 2 of Russet or white potatoes, peeled & cut in 4.
- Use 5 of fresh corns, cut in 2 pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Use 1/2 cup of guascas.
- Get 1 bunch of scallions, chopped.
- Use 10 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 5 cups of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of a dried oregano.
- Take 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of capers.
- Take 3 of avocados (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt and black pepper.
Steps to make Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup:
- Place the chicken breast (in strips), chicken broth, water, garlic, onion, cilantro, scallions, oil, and salt and pepper into a large pot. Boil them over medium-high heat for about 35mins, or until the chicken is cooked and tender..
- Add to the pot the three types of potatoes (yellow, white, and creole), and guascas. Cook for 20mins more. Make sure that the “papa amarilla” has melted with the soup..
- Correct with salt and pepper as needed. Add the cilantro and oregano on top. Serve it with capers, heavy cream, and pieces of avocado on the side..
If you find this Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.