Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet potato with Rajma curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet potato with Rajma curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato with Rajma curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato with rajma curry recipe. To cook sweet potato with rajma curry you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet potato with Rajma curry:
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 2 of medium sweet potatoes peeled and cut into chunks.
- Get 3 cups of vegetables stock.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of cooked Rajma.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
Instructions to make Sweet potato with Rajma curry:
- In a large pan over medium heat once the oil is heated add onion sweet potato and capsicum and cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently..
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes being careful not to burn the garlic..
- Mix in the remaining ingredients increase heat and bring to boil for 2 minutes..
- Reduce the heat to and cook for 25 minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked..
- Once ready to eat garnish with coriander and serve with roti or rice..
If you find this Sweet potato with Rajma curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.