Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to singaporean fish head curry recipe. You can have singaporean fish head curry using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Singaporean Fish Head Curry:
- Get 1 of Rohu fish head / Red Snapper fish head.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Use 3-4 of slit green chilies.
- Use 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1-2 of onions, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Use 1 tsp of tamarind paste mixed with 1 cup water.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 of baby eggplants.
- Prepare 1 of Long eggplant.
- Prepare 4-5 of okra, cut into half.
- Get 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Singaporean Fish Head Curry:
- Marinate the fish head with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10-15 minutes. Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a pan and fry them till golden in colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Heat remaining oil and temper with mustard seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds and cumin seeds. Allow it to splutter. Add the curry leaves, garlic, asafoetida and green chilies. Saute for a few seconds..
- Then add the onion and continue to fry till light brown. Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry well..
- Add the tomato paste and…………all the dry spices. Fry on a medium flame till the oil separates..
- Add the tamarind water and bring it to a boil. Add the okra and eggplants and simmer, covered on a low flame till they are half done..
- Now add the coconut milk and bring it to a boil..
- Drop in the fried fish head. Cover and continue to simmer for a further 2 minutes……….or till the oil starts to rise on the top..
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves..
If you find this Singaporean Fish Head Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.