Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s chicken and veggies casserole recipe. To make whosayna’s chicken and veggies casserole you only need 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole:
- Provide 1/2 kg of Chicken Fillet (cubes).
- Use 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Take Pinch of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Provide For of Veggies:.
- Provide 1 of Green Capsicum (cubes).
- Take 1/2 of Yellow Capsicum (cubes).
- You need 1/2 of Red Capsicum (cubes).
- Prepare 1 cup of French Beans (one inch).
- Get 1 of Carrot (slices).
- Provide 1/2 of Cauliflower (florets).
- Prepare 1/2 of Zucchini (slices).
- Get 2 of Onions slices (caramalised).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mushrooms (caramalised).
- You need 5-6 of Baby Tomatoes.
- Get 1/4 kg of Baby Potatoes.
- Provide 4 of Garlic cloves (chopped).
- Get 2 tbsp of Basil, Parsley and Rosemary (chopped).
- Use For of Sauce:.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- Get 1 of Habanero.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chilli Sauce.
- Provide Pinch of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole:
- Marinate chicken cubes with the rest of ingredients, and let it rest for two hours..
- Either panfry or barbeque chicken cubes, when done remove from skewers and keep aside..
- Boil tomatoes with habanero, chilli and with a little water..
- When cooled down, blend it with the rest of sauce ingredients..
- Boil baby potatoes with skin, when done remove skin and keep aside..
- In a wok put one tablespoon of oil and keep on flame, add garlic and saute it..
- Add all veggies except onions, mushrooms and baby tomatoes then stir fry on high flame, add potatoes and mix them all..
- Add sauce and mix well, do not dry the sauce much and then remove from the flame..
- Sprinkle basil, rosemary and parsley and pour on a big casserole..
- Put barbequed chicken and baby tomatoes all over the casserole.
- Now sprinkle caramalised onions and mushrooms with basil leaves..
- While serving bake in oven on 200C, serve hot..
If you find this Whosayna’s Chicken and Veggies Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.