Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked fish pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked fish pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fish pie recipe. To cook baked fish pie you need 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked fish pie:
- Provide 3 1/2 cups of flour.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Use 200 gms of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of salt.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide of For the filling.
- Use 2 cans of sardine.
- Take of Diced carrot.
- Take of Diced Irish potato.
- Get of Diced onions.
- You need of Diced pepper.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Take of Dried thyme.
Instructions to make Baked fish pie:
- Sift your flour and baking powder.
- Add in ur butter,sugar, salt and egg.
- Mix with ur hand or spatula till it looks like bread crumbs.
- Add in your can of evaporated milk and knead well.
- Then divide the dough and leave to sit in the fridge for 30mins.
- While waiting for the dough. Put a pan on fire.
- Add Lil quantity of vegetable oil and leave it to get hot.
- Add in diced onions and stir for a minute.
- Add in ur diced Irish potatoes and leave to fry till its well cooked.
- Add in ur carrots and stir.
- Then add in your can sardines and mash.
- Add in a Lil salt,thyme and seasoning.
- Bring out your dough from the fridge. Roll and cut with ur meat pie cutter or anything circular in the kitchen and add in ur filling then seal the tip with fork if u are not using a meat pie cutter.
- Then bake in the already preheated oven for 30mins.
If you find this Baked fish pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.