Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach-goat cheese quick bread recipe. You can cook spinach-goat cheese quick bread using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread:
- Provide 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 5 oz of chopped spinach.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, sliced.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 4 oz of goat cheese, crumbled.
Instructions to make Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit and line a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides. Spray with cooking spray..
- Whisk sour cream, vegetable oil and eggs together in a bowl..
- Separately mix together flour, sugar, thyme, baking powder, lemon zest, salt, pepper and baking soda..
- Fold dry ingredients into the wet ingredients..
- Saute spinach with sliced garlic in olive oil until heated through; cool. Add the spinach and goat cheese to the batter..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. *I used 3 mini loaf pans. Too cute!*.
- Bake 30 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
If you find this Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.